USE OUR DIY CROWN TEMPLATE TO TRY OUT THESE IDEAS
Use your stash of pens, pencils or crayons to colour in your crown.
02. STICKERS AND STAMPS
Super easy (and no mess!) decorate with stickers or stamps.
The choices here are endless - dinosaurs, gems or letter stickers/stamps
Just use some you have left over from other craft projects. They are easy and look great too!
03. WRAPPING PAPER
- Use wrapping paper to make a patterned crown.
- Use a gluestick to stick some wrapping paper to your cardboard first and then cut out the crown shape.
- Add details such as a letter or other decorations
04. STAINED GLASS CUTOUT
- Use scissors to cut out shapes from the card.
- Underlay celephone or another colour card.
- Attach with glue or sticky tape to create a stained glass look.
You could also use different textures such as feathers, aluminum foil or bubble wrap.
05. NATURE CROWN
Go on a nature hunt and collect some small leaves, flowers etc.
- Glue to your crown to create a nature crown
- If you want your crown to last a bit longer press or dry the flowers first before attaching them to the crown.
If glue is not your thing - you could also use clear contact
- Cut out a rectangle larger than the crown template
- Peel off the backing, leaving the sticky side up
- Stick leaves, flowers etc. to the sticky surface
- Once complete, place another layer of contact on top, sticking it altogether
- Then place the crown template on to cut around the shape
Download these ideas as a PDF for you to keep! DOWNLOAD HERE